Interior design describes a group of various yet related projects that involve turning an interior space
into an "effective setting for the range of human activities" that are to take place there. Archi-M Studio
interior designers conduct such projects. Interior design is a multifaceted profession that includes
conceptual development, liaising with the stakeholders of a project and the management and execution
of the design.
Commercial design encompasses a wide range of sub specialties.
Retail: includes malls and shopping centres, department stores, specialty stores, visual merchandising
- Visual and Spatial Branding: The use of space as a media to express the Corporate Brand
- Corporate: office design for any kind of business
- Healthcare: the design of hospitals, assisted living facilities, medical offices, dentist offices, psychiatric
facilities, laboratories, medical specialist facilities
- Hospitality and Recreation: includes hotels, motels, resorts, cafes, bars, restaurants, health clubs and
- Institutional: government offices, financial institutions (banks and credit unions), schools and
universities, religious facilities, etc.
- Industrial facilities: manufacturing and training facilities as well as import and export facilities